Terms and conditions for Secuvie websites
These are the terms and conditions for all the websites operated by Secuvie AB, in particular www.secuvie.com (hereafter referred to as 'Secuvie-Website').
The Secuvie-Website is operated by Secuvie AB, Ljusterögatan 14, 11642 Stockholm, Sweden, (hereafter referred to as 'Secuvie').
Please review these terms and conditions carefully before using our website. Your use of the Secuvie-Website indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions also then apply when you use the Secuvie-Website or areas of it from other internet sites which provide access to the Secuvie-Website in full or in part.
2. Proprietary rights
All trademark rights, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights to the contents of the Secuvie-Website, (as well as the organization and layout of the website), together with the underlying software code, rest either with Secuvie AB or with its licensors. You may not, either in whole or in part, copy, modify, distribute or use or reproduce in other form contents of the Secuvie-Website, or the underlying software code, without the prior written consent of Secuvie AB.
3. Permissible use
All Secuvie-Website; You may only use the website in accordance with these terms and conditions and for the legally permitted purposes described above and below. In particular, you indicate your agreement to the following:
• 3.1 You may not use the Secuvie-Website in a manner which causes an infringement of the proprietary rights of others
• 3.2 You may not utilise any devices, mechanisms, software or other scripts which could interfere with the working of the Secuvie-Website. This also includes uploading files infected with viruses.
• 3.3 You may not take any action which could result in an unreasonable or excessive load on the Secuvie infrastructure.
• 3.4 You may not block, overwrite or modify any Secuvie-generated content or in other way disrupt the Secuvie-Website.
• 3.5 You may not reproduce information from the Secuvie-Website for commercial purposes. This also includes providing prices for Secuvie products and services on another website or another online server. In particular you may not copy, distribute, in other way use or reproduce discarded content from the Secuvie-Website with the help of 'robots', other search machine technologies or through other automatic mechanisms.
• 3.6 You may not acquire, or attempt to acquire, any unauthorized access to any of our networks, by whatever means.
4. Consequences of improper use
Without prejudice to our other rights (irrespective of whether they are based on law or other regulations), we reserve the right to deny you access to the Secuvie-Website if you have contravened these terms and conditions.
5. Changes to this website
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to undertake improvements or modifications in respect of the information, services, products and other contents of the Secuvie-Website. We further reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting the amended terms and conditions on the Secuvie-Website. Accordingly, your continued access or use of the Secuvie-Website is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
6 Links to other websites
This website may contain links or references to other websites which are not operated by Secuvie. Unless otherwise specified, we do not endorse any of these other websites and expressly disassociate ourselves herewith from all contents of these sites. This declaration applies to all links to external sites covered by Secuvie and to all the contents of these sites to which these links lead.
We reserve the right to make the link to other websites contingent upon our express written consent and to withdraw our consent to a link at any time.
7. Legal disclaimer
Secuvie accepts no liability whatsoever for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided by third parties (e.g. co-operation partners, suppliers). Claims for liability against Secuvie relating to damages of a material or non-material kind, which were caused by usage or non-usage of the information presented, are precluded, provided that there is no negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation on Secuvie´s part.